Experience the comfort and convenience of The Barton Suite
Clara Barton (1821-1912) was known as the “Angel of the Battlefield” in 1862 after her assistance serving troops at the battles of Second Bull Run, Fairfax Station, Chantilly & more, becoming president of the American Red Cross in 1881.
The Barton Suite, formally the Wilson Board Room, features a wide variety of amenities that add convenience and help calm day-of nerves:
• A hospitality station, stocked with coffee, tea, bottled water, sodas and more
• A mini-fridge to store snacks or light lunches for your party
• Comfortable lounge and dining areas, to spread out and relax
• Full-length dressing mirrors and finishing-touch space for hair & makeup
• Day-of necessities: emergency sewing kits, stain removers, lint brushes, mints, candies and much more
• Secure closet storage for coats and other belongings, with in-room (hotel-style) safe – you lock it, you keep the key for the day!
• A charging station for multiple devices (wireless & wired compatible)
• TV equipped with Chromecast and DirecTV and in-room Bluetooth speakers – use ours or bring your own streaming services
• Privacy shades that still flood the room with tons of soft, natural light
Once you submit a request for information, a member of our professional staff will contact you to provide a personalized event proposal, and to answer any questions that you may have.
Event Space Inquiry
Kelsey Baron, our Director of Sales, looks forward to sharing more with you about
hosting your banquet, meeting or event at 1757 Golf Club, Loudoun County's premier meetings venue. Please
complete this form to request information. Thank you!
Thank you for contacting the 1757 Golf Club. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your interest.