WHERE COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE MEET
Clara Barton (1821-1912) was known as the “Angel of the Battlefield” in 1862 after her assistance serving troops at the battles of Second Bull Run, Fairfax Station, Chantilly & more, becoming president of the American Red Cross in 1881.
The Barton Suite, formally the Wilson Board Room, features a wide variety of amenities that add convenience and help calm day-of nerves:
- A hospitality station, stocked with coffee, tea, bottled water, sodas and more.
- A mini-fridge to store snacks or light lunches for your party.
- Comfortable lounge and dining areas, to spread out and relax.
- Full-length dressing mirrors and finishing-touch space for hair & makeup.
- Day-of necessities: emergency sewing kits, stain removers, lint brushes, mints, candies and much more
- Secure closet storage for coats and other belongings, with in-room (hotel-style) safe – you lock it, you keep the key for the day!
- A charging station for multiple devices (wireless & wired compatible).
- TV equipped with Chromecast and DirecTV and in-room Bluetooth speakers – use ours or bring your own streaming services.
- Privacy shades that still flood the room with tons of soft, natural light.