We are excited to be adding Top Tracer Technology to our camps with our new Launchbox experience!
Our Summer Camps are designed for juniors ages 6-16 to learn the game of golf. Our Top Rated and Enthusiastic PGA Instructors will guide campers through numerous drills and activities spread across Northern Virginia's Premier Practice Facility. Our goal is to help junior golfer learn and develop their skills while fostering a love for the game.
Our Camp Experience Includes:
• Drills and Activities that utilize proven teaching techniques
• Full learning experience through the use of our Premier Practice Facility
• Putting drills and skills challenges on our putting green
• A real golf experience on our 18 hole Championship Golf Course
• Skills competition to stimulate competition with scoreboard and prizes
• Kids Zone: Campers can interact with each other while eating lunch and during snack breaks,
• Alternative Programs in case of inclement weather through the use of our indoor facility.
We offer both Full and Half Day options.
Aftercare is available upon request – contact Tim Brogan by email. Each student will receive an amenity package that includes:
• Nike Hat
• Nike golf Shirt
• Titleist Golf Glove
• Callaway Golf Balls
• Weekly and daily prizes
• Snacks each day for all campers
• Lunch Provide to all Full Day campers
The Advanced Camp is designed for junior golfers who play competitively. The focus of the camp is to improve the golfers skill set allowing them a greater opportunity of making their High School team or being more competitive in tournaments. All aspects of the game will be covered including swing technique and golf course management as well as mental training and physical fitness.
The camp is taught by PGA/LPGA Certified instructors with tournament experience.
Students must be able to carry their own golf bag and have golf course experience.
Advanced Camp includes:
*Each student will be provided a snack break and dinner each day*All students receive a Nike Amenities Package which includes a hat, golf balls, golf glove, golf shirt and more.
VIRTUAL GOLF APPLICATION
With the use of the VIRTUAL GOLF featuring the use of Top Tracer Technology the student will learn how to manage their own golf game.
To be a talented player a golfer needs to know how to take what they have to the golf course, it’s essential to know
• Exact distances
• Shape of your shots (right to left/left to right)
• Using your strengths (distances, shot patterns)
• Avoiding your weaknesses (misses, tendencies)
This program is designed to help a player lower their scores by managing their game better. By learning exact distances of each club, shot patterns, strengths and weaknesses. Players can lower their scores by applying this knowledge to maximize each shot and have a plan to play each hole.
With the use if Top Tracer Technology and the VIRTUAL GOLF application we can play par 3’, 4’s and 5’s, as well as learn how to play Dog legs using a player’s shot pattern and strengths.
$149 for 4 weeks – pay for 4 but do not have to attend 4 weeks in a row. Includes:
• 4 - 1 hour sessions
• The use of Top Tracer Technology
• Range balls